Wednesday 23 December 2015

Colouring in a christmas

It's that time of year again when Santa comes to visit. So while the kids are waiting we set up a colouring area for them. The amount of images you can download are immense. I chose two simple images of Santa and a snowmen as these are images that depict christmas for children. Santa coming to visit and the hope of snow to build a snowman.

Here are the images I chose and the links to where I found them.





Adding these to a word document for windows or pages for mac. On landscape you can fit the 2 images side by side to get an A5 sheet for colouring. I always do a quick print in black and white on my printer to conserve ink and get them printed quickly. The quality of a quick for colouring pages is plenty as the kids do the rest with the pens or crayons.


This layout, side by side you can either leave as a whole A4 or cut them up to A5. My partner thought I was mad when last christmas I asked for a guillotine. But it gets used nearly everyday and is compact for storage.
Here's to a happy colouring session and the joy of seeing santa.

Merry Christmas, 2 days to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment